Monday, August 09, 2010

Wish Fairy

Love the subtle colors and how I got the soft pinks to look old and mysterious.  Like an old fashioned post card.  Don't know who this design was from, but I'm still impressed with me, me ME....this blog is all about me you know?  I copied this picture straight from it's original image, first time, in proportion with a pen. I used to have to sketch in pencil, erase then line over it and then erase and ruin the paper!  My copying skills are getting better!  Is that a good thing? Very simple layered card, but I think what ever saying I put inside will make this card even more special!
Trying to  pick out paint colors for the master bathroom.  We are getting new shower doors soon and just need to freshen the look of the entire room.  Did you know we have an 8' x10' rug in the middle of the master bathroom?  It's huge!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

OMG, I have been so busy I have not been able to comment! Love all the stuff you have been doing! Sounds like you have been really busy! To bad we could not have meet up while we at CHA!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin