Thursday, August 12, 2010

Zindorf- August

Although I love, love, love Michelle Zindorf and her great tutorials on her blog, I haven't done any of her cards for a while.  Either the subject is not something I'm fond of, or I can't doodle the stamp she is presenting.  But I love these beach scenes.  So cool! So relaxing!!  Now that I know the brayer technique, I think I lost a bit of what I learned in the class.  I love what she does with the punched stars and how you can squeeze them to give them dimension.  I've got to go back and add a 3rd star, everything in design goes in odd numbers, I guess... it's missing something.... maybe brads too!
Woo hoo! Got a new shower door installed in the master bathroom yesterday.  After the heat index goes down a bit from the projected 110 degrees, we are painting.  A few new updated accessories and a I will have new fresh master bath.  Yippee!  I like the word Yippee, it sounds like you are having so much fun!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin