Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy hellos

 The week has come down to this, Yippee! Friday. Here's a cute little card that I CASed the layout.  Thinking it would be a nice one postage stamper to put through the mail, to let someone know I'm thinking of them!!! No extra embellishments making it too thick and bulky to send through the great USPS!

If I say this here, I must do it... clean my creative studio, messy!!  PUT STUFF AWAY I tell me!!!!
Sissy had her first  v-ball game last night.  She is on the Sophomore team.  They lost in 3 games.  It was the same way they played against this school last year.  It was the only team they lost to.  It was fun to see her play again.  Can I say, I am so happy not to be in high school.  And just by going into my kid's high school I will probably now have dreams about dreaded high school drama!  So many helicopter parents get involved in the drama!  Sitting on those bleachers for more than an hour has not helped my lower lombard any.  Oh man, I don't want to get old... yet!  I have too much to do!  Somewhere!  Somebody has something they want me to do!!!!  Happy Friday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin