Friday, August 20, 2010

Fluffles

Yippee!!!  I like that word!!!  Yippee!!! I made a card.  My Fluffles cat figure.... oh, who is that by???... obviously it is not mine, (some wonderful artist) but it has been in my sketch bin for a while and decided I needed to make a card this week. I had to make a card this week!  Or my creative juices would disappear!!! It's just simple.  Used stickles to make the flowers shimmer.  Finally found a use for that ribbon, now it's done, just using up my supplies!!
Mostly cloudy last day of summer break, fitting.  We are going to meet Dad for lunch near his work, meet the fall sports teams and have a 'pep' really with the high school boosters cookout at the football field tonight.  School has officially started.  And all the moms cheer! Yippee!!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh my this is so cute! I love your fluffles kitty! Yippee for school to be back in :) I have almost two more weeks before mine are back in :(

Peggy said...

The big difference between Illinois and Wisconsin, who passed a law to start school after Labor day.... do weird!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin