Tuesday, March 22, 2011

15, 30 Happy Birthday & More

- Happy Bow Wow
- Philly cheese steak

Another 2 cards with cutie pututie Charley..... wishing his human sister a happy 15th birthday(shes a shamrock baby) and a family friend turning OMG30!!!!!.... fun, personalized.... glittery.... these cards are exciting and inspiring to cre8te, and to make. I look at other cards for layout ideas.... and then draw my doodle, in this case the labordoodle. Figured out how to make tasty Philly Cheesesteak at home.

We used to get roast beef from our local deli... I warmed it full slices, put it on a bun and made aus jus sauce for dipping.... that was it... kind of blah.... now... I saute` sliced onion and peppers (can be green, but we like the sweeter red... but I actually like combining what ever I have, even jalapeno) I caramelize both on the stove top with a little olive oil. In another pan I chop up the roast beef... and saute` it until heated through with a little bit of olive oil .... mix in ...to taste salt & paper and then add the caramelized onions and peppers. Take a fresh roll, slice down the middle... put a slice of cheese on top & bottom half.... add mixture, wrap rolls with aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 15 minutes..... we are just loving the flavorful dinner. Yummo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heaven this is so cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE your cards! You just made me super hungry- we have no good deli!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin