Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Who knows what will happen?

- Backside
- Fun RAKS
A lot of thought went into creating the backside of my Huggy cards. Each one was made special to match the front of the card. Today, I'm just showing you the back of one.... I have a ton more Xerox copies... but don't want to bore you. But, I'm thrilled to say at one point I was totally creative and did my own work.... what's this say '93? 95? That is the year we got our first PC (personal computer) and then I started experimenting... and as they say, the rest is cre8tive greeting card history.
Here are two girly girl cards I made for HS. I just wanted to send her a RAK.... but I asked her what she might want... as a total treat.... and I made (2) 4"x 6" baby girl cards... she wanted to maybe frame them to put in their rooms thus the size not my standard invitation size of 4-1/4 x 5-1/2.... those 1/4" inches make a big difference if you are trying to frame stuff. Inside reads the definition or origin of each girls name. I love to personalize cards.

I'm not sure what will happen in the next few days.... I got offered a job with the temp agency... so early morning posts may go to the wayside. I couldn't NOT blog.... so the day will be flipped, but as always... stay tuned... who knows what will ACTUALLY happen!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

You cards are always so awesome! Lovebthe cheesehead bear :) good luck with the temp job!

Peggy said...

Thank you Kim!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin