Monday, March 14, 2011

Eat Cake First

- Charley cards
- March Forth

Learning, learning, learning (although at times it is scary).... I love it!!! Made some Charley cards over the weekend. Re-cap.... Charley is the female dog of my favorite neighbor SS! She is one of my fur babies' friends! I haven't designed her for a while..... but now, learning Photo Shop... working on my 'new' label of cards (changing and update PRdesigns... cre8tive greetings) ... I felt I saw her in a fresh... spunky and fun new way of doodling. And... I'm learning how to take 'more' interesting photos.. natural lighting.. using the easel, nice background....still working on it all....being C-creative in my Back to BASICS in my mantra for living out 2011. It's part of the FuN MaiL Charley's mom will be sending out!!!

I see on other blogs how there is a full shot of the subject, and then a close up to show something special. Here is the super cute doodle cake, the stickle 'sparkles' on the frosting... and then the heart.... the heart is part of the 'signature designer' on this card.

A new week of work... day 8. Data entry on Excel spread sheet... fun!!! @@ I'm amazed with the Photo Shop on line class and learning Excel.... computers are one amazing tool!!! People are excited because it was a mostly sunny day.... still cool at 39 degrees.... but it seems like spring is in the air! Nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! I love the layout and that dog is adorable!

It is fun to learn new things! Hope your enjoying this job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin