Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Toot-Toot

- Blowin' my horn
- Time

This is another fun and whimsical Charley card... it's a party on a card with Charley having a party and this will be giving to someone who is having a party... or a birthday. I love pink and orange together. Charley's mom thought there should be a Martini glass in the picture too because Charley is sitting kind of catty wumpus. Tipsy!

Yay! Sunshine and in the 60s today. That's a reason to party! But I'm tired.... the time change is catching up to me... working 34 hours outside of the home is catching up to me. I was sooo used to a different routine, and now we are all switched up...

Don't feel so up to tootin' my own horn.... cuz I want to play and create, make a great meal, play with my fur babies, enjoy the sunshine, but I must also do laundry, clean dust doggies, shop, dust.... just not enough time... now!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Love this sweet card! So fun! It was a great day for a Birthday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin