Friday, March 04, 2011

Double Trouble

- Twofer
- Have I got a story
A couple of weeks ago, Bubba told me that one of his high school teachers/club supervisor for FBLA is expecting twins. He and his wife live in our neighborhood, not on our street, but we walk a similar route with our dogs (they have two, too!!). Since I had recently made a baby shower invite card, and I'm trying to reach clientele in the neighborhood (for convenience sake)... I was going to have Bubba hand Mr. G the card (thought he could get 'brownie' points).... but he sort of chickened out on me, so I mailed it to them.


I was very happy with the card. I don't know any details... so I made the blanket and the babies unisex. We got the new printer/scanner/copier... so I got the old one in my cre8tive lab... it's really been nice learning Photo Shop... not using it yet... but with my "OLD" PrintMaster... I can just whip out my sentiments on the computer if my stamps aren't appropriate and print in the same room. Now it means two printers, two sets of inks, papers etc.... but sssshhhh, it's nice and convenient!
Okay, no stories yet at work. Only day two.... but everybody is loud enough, remember I'm used to my quiet little home office, just little ole me... I think the lady in the next cubical, her daughter is getting married soon...and then one of the engineering dudes likes to sing....so whenever anybody says something, he can think of a song and it's amazing when computers 'don't work' how many people say Sh*t

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness this is sooo adorable!

Peggy said...

thank you kim!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin