Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Post about Posts

- Great recycled paper We got this amazing sales catalog from Vera Bradley ( a purse designer). The magazine is huge, like 12" x 14", and it's not like a glossy catalog, but a heavy card stock, textured. I didn't want to throw it away, because: A: the pictures are fantastically bright & fun B. I could certainly find another use for it's awesomeness Perfect!! for hand folded envelopes!! Trim, fold, glue the edges, find a cute cre8tive greeting, then, Just pop a mailing label on the front with postage and your recipient will sure to get FuN MaiL!!!!
I'm almost thinking about using a few pages as a 'canvas' back drop and distressing it, then punching cute daisy flower images to paste on and make a collage page. We'll see... check back again and I'll post something more in a few days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love VB- I love what you did with the catty! Great idea :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin