Tuesday, March 08, 2011

I 'dislike' Spam

- All kinds

My spam email is full....all teh time, but I check it, there might be 'something' important in there. I was going to say I 'hate' spam, but that is a bit harsh. The more I delete, the more seem to just pile in there. I'm not opening it, just delating when the inbox has more than 15.... a few hours later.... more spam. I don't like the other SPAM either. Had it a few times when I was a kid.... was it 'really' cheaper than REAL meat?? In our house now, we try not to buy meat from Hormel at our local deli ... both DH don't have a taste for it....we remember it to be yucky!!!. Don't they make it look real yummy in the picture?

Sorry, no new cards ... the job is getting in the way.

Stay tuned for the next adventure!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dislike the email spam but like real spam - the kind with bacon! Of course we buy a ton of Hormel products at our house, since hubby works for them! They make a lot of products that do not say Hormel on them like Chi Chi salsa!

Hope you are liking this new temp job!

Peggy said...

Sorry :( Kim, I didn't mean to offend... I'm sure it is a great company! Our past experience wasn't quite as tasty as we hoped... one thing I was trying to be silly on is the double meaning of words... I still can't get over calling a 'thong' a flip flop... and other words that have evolved because of time and generations!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin