Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Shake your Tail Feathers

- Perky Bird
- Moving on

Saw this cute bird while blurfing. Love what you can do with eyes from just punching a few ovals or circles. He's missing head feathers now that I see this picture. Also, now that I think of it... I have a lot of cards that are just almost complete.... but depends on how the recipient wants it. Like this could be a bird-day card... or chickin in on ya! or just how ya doin ya old bird?

Can't show you yet, (not that I can't show you, it's just that I have nothing actually to show you) but I'm also taking an online class to learn how to use Photo Shop.... so well worth the price I paid for the class and I'm only on day 2.... they even gave us bonus days cuz the 'real' stuff (products and embellishments and other crazy fun stuff) didn't get shipped every where (international shipping) on time.... I love this learning stuff!!!
Okay, probably the last picture in the Family Fall Photos stash for a while.... need to move on. I'm so glad that I learned how to use the scanner. A friend of ours said, not on this particular picture, but one similar.... "Bill Cosby called and wants his sweater back". If you recall during the late 80s the Cosby show was quite popular and he always had these bright print sweaters.... can we say LOUD..... but you dress for the era you live, am I right???? Circa 2001 ... our first year back to Wisconsin after living in Tennessee!

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Cute Birdie! Taking online classes is the best! Who you taking the online class with? Jessica Sprague ROCKS!

Peggy said...

Yes Jessica Sprague.... you have too????? AAAAAA mazing!!!!!

Cheryl Houston said...

I'm so excited you are taking a PHotoshop class! That is awesome! You will get so much out of it! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin