Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Can You be in Love with a Monster?

- To Be or nut..I mean NOT!
- Sense this

Cute little guy! Reminds me of Mike Wazinski from Monsters Inc. He's the cute one voiced by Billy Crystal. I liked that movie!!!! Used left over 'digi' paper here. Which means that my printer ink is wasting.... I mean being used to print the paper. Not sure which is more cost effective... pre printed scrapbook paper for .59 c a sheet (get it on sale or with a coupon!!) or buying card stock and printing your own paper, with your own ink... but you can really color match and coordinate all your elements... more on that to come, after I finish my on line 'digital workshop' with Jessica Sprague & Heidi Swapp... called "Mouse, Paper, Scissors". So far the class is so worth the price... it's this darn job getting in my way. (CASed card)On the "LOVE" machine above, the heart is a glittered up with glossy embossing powder and it's sparkly!!! and pretty..buttons add just the touch, and end of tail is popped up.. just the right card to send as FuN MaiL to some snotty, but cute little rugrat, or dust bunny, or ankle bitter.... just SEND FuN MaiL!!! Get your cards from me.... plenty of cuteness in stock!!!!

I keep forgetting... it's kind of TMI (too much information) but the toilets in the bathrooms at work have automatic sensors on them, freaks me out each time I'm in there and I move away.... gathering my 'stuff' and roarrrrrrr, swishhhhhhhh, flush..... it happens all by itself!!! Better not accidentally drop anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, very cute! I love cute little monsters! Watch out for those toilets!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin