Thursday, March 31, 2011

Daisy tags

- For You -5 and under Yay! With sunny days... I feel like I get more time to play. Last night and today I made these mini 'collage' tags. I ripped pages from a book and distressed them with ink around the edges. Then I used white acrylic paint and dabbled a bit around the tag. Then punched out the petals and the daisy center. Added a few doodles and dots and glued it all together....and put my heart into the project. ;)
I could add them to a cre8tive greeting card, or to a fun package.... OR.....anything. They were really fun to make!
Sorry to any blurfers who have children under the age of five.... but my observation in the pharmacy.... do not go at 3:30 in the afternoon... I mean the mom and the wee ones.... especially if your kid has NOT had a nap.... I really don't want to stand behind you for 10 minutes seeing your kid stomp around you, fall on the floor in distress, drop his hat or sticker or whatever grimy thing he's holding and then stomp on it, around it.... around me to try to get attention from the mom... the moms just stand there... then say... "get over here".... but they can't budge from the line to go get the kid.... so he goes and hides down an aisle peeking to see if the mom is looking for him.... then he comes stamping back, pouting.... it was funny.... but annoying because the pharmacy DIDN'T have my prescription ready and I had to go back twice... and felt as if the same parent and bratty child were in front of me both times.... karma????

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Your tags are adorable! Love the sketchy feel to them! Walgreens is a DIRTY word to me! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin