Monday, March 07, 2011

My first class project

- Digi

Worked on different stuff all weekend. But because I'm temporarily working outside the home, I don't think I'm getting as much cre8tive time... because I need to catch up on what I've missed. This week my main cre8tive focus was learning the lessons in my Photo Shop class. We were taught how to download templates and paper designs, and then 'clip' them onto a page to create our own cards. Basically, the color paper is double sided, with different colors and patterns on both sides and then layering circles and other 'designs' to it. Clip layers together, to get a finished product.

I think I can incorprate Photo Shop... digi... digital...to my design forte.... but I still like manipulating REAL paper, and REAL embelishments of ribbon and fiber etc....use a lot of ink when printing out digital pages!

I'm a bit tired... and will maybe feel a little more zippy after dinner... day 3 is done at work... now I come home to 'work'..... isn't that everyone's story???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin