Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gorgeous Lady

- Hey

You know when you are doing something right and people want multiples of things... cards, scrapbooks, scarves, notebooks, meals.....Hey Lady is right.... be it the card lady, the lunch lady.... the gorgeous lady!!!!! That's A-okay with me!!! Her name is Stella, an image from Stampinbella stamps....... now that I've done a few.... I almost can do it without looking to CASe completely.... so I can add my own twist. Stickles on the special parts like crowns and wands and maybe a cherry on top! I think I need to carry a magic wand... with fairy dust.... she seems so happy!!!! This is an easel card... so it pops up and is held in place by the popped circle with the cupcake on the bottom inside part. Will people figure this out if they get the card with their gift?????? Once it's out of my hands... who knows where my things end up... on a shelf, in a box, in the circular file... maybe on Ebay??

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

This is so fun! I worry that people would not know that it's an easel card!

Peggy said...

Can only hope the give the card in person and show the person what to do... or on the back I can draw a simple non verbal instruction!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin