Monday, March 21, 2011

I have all the Angles

- Another Charley card
- Quiet

Here's another cute Charley card. I made her mom 6 different cards to go in her stash... so when ever a birthday pops up in their lives.... and the person is EXTRA special..... SS has adorable cute wishes from Charley to send to the birthday person!!! Inside and out of card.... close ups....have to have all the angles for the pictures... so you get the entire feel! This is the personalization part of my Faux card company!


Used a Cuttlebug Birthday embossing folder. I love it as a background paper.... I think this paper has a sheen to it (Winning!!!) so it makes the embossing pop!!! Sparkles on the candle and the signature hearts...
It was odd at work throughout my day today.... either people were extremely busy.... so it was very quiet... or they were done and it was very chatty. And I think that two people who work in the department my cubical is set in were mysteriously absent.... so there is mumbling going on.... but I couldn't hear it. Really, I don't want to know... I'm just the temp worker... I don't want to get in the way of business politics.... its a nice position to be in right now! But I have a new name... I'm known as the card lady!!! hee hee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the banner way to cute! Such a fun card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin