Thursday, March 17, 2011

Petal Power

- Beat, beat
- Sneak alert

Happy St Paddy's Day!!!!!

Ok, it's the sneak peak close up view of some of my latest cards. Using punches of ovals and circles I created daisies. Added doodles and squiggles, then placed the flowers popping up on a OMG! ripped page from a greatly used book that was a thrift store find. I distressed the book page with ink and paint, dribbles and swipes. All cards with the daisy flower seem to have a monochromatic color theme, or scheme. And then to add a 'pop' of color... a little heart is added somewhere. These cards have a cute beat!

I was sneaky... but not.... I gave away a card to my cube mate... and she shared it with a lot of co-workers after I left work. I was oogled today..... so tomorrow I'm bringin' in the book of cards.... lets hope I pick the right one$ that need a new home.... so a whole bunch of FuN MaiL gets sent.

Off to watch Sissy get initiated in the French National Honor Society.... small cookie and punch reception to follow!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the sneak peeks are gorgeous! Fingers cross you sell some cards!

Peggy said...

thank you Kim!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin