Monday, February 28, 2011

Internet access Denied... not invented yet


- Wishing & Hoping
- Being the Artful Dodger

Found a cute little blog worth CASe-ing a few ideas. Homegrown Hospitality her style changes a lot, she goes from felt blooms, to paper to doodling sentiments. I figured I had punches and plenty of scrap paper, added a few doodles and dots on the petals, stems and leaves ... and I'd come up with some really cute spring time cards... that were simple... yet adorable!

Chattanooga Aquarium.... going to museums and fairs and amusement parks are all fun... but a waste for the little one's memories. The kids don't remember going here about 13 years ago. Oh, how I wish the technology of digital cameras was around for my babies!! But we did prop the camera up on the side... no tri-pod and Jeff came running around and climbed the rock wall to get the picture.

An original (copy) Huggy from 1992. I love my doodles. There I am in number 1 getting an idea from the card store (remember, no Internet back then)... No 2 I'm working hard at my drawing, with Bali-Hoo (our first puppy) at my feet, in no. 3 all Jeff has to do is sign the card... and then I put it out in the mail box...inside reads.... Happy Birthday from the both of us! It's hard to read... but my label ... Handmade exclusively 4 u, By Huggy. a tiny little division of the Artful Dodger co. 1992. I loved the character name Artful Dodger from the play Oliver. I'm artful and I was driving Dodge cars.... I always love a good pun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card! Love the doodles too! It is fun to see stuff from the past! Happy Monday!

Peggy said...

Thank you Kim! And just saying the word doodle is fun!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin