Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Brighten Someone's Day

- Sneak Peak
- Snowmageddon

I think that my push to send out FuN MaiL helped to inspire me and change my thinking around what I eventually want to do with cre8tive greetings!! I want to make FuN MaiL for those people who love to celebrate extraordinary events and remarkable people in their lives!!!! If you want to join in and get some cre8tive greetings!! to send some FuN MaiL, click on the cute new BRIGHT girly holding and envelope... on the left side of this blog post. It will take you to my card blog...which is a subsidiary of Your Secret Card Shoppe!!!

I love puns, play on words, witty sayings and more.... Snowmageddon was our newspaper headline today. The blizzard of 2011 is coming to Illinois. I'll take pictures!!!

Just got interrupted by a phone call from the temp agency... didn't get the job. I interviewed (all of 3 minutes) well, but they chose the other candidate with more accounting experience although they didn't require that .... they were just looking for an entry level data clerk f@#%!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin