Thursday, February 17, 2011

Don't stop believin'

- Believe it
- Bo Yah

Some people think they are all that! They just know it. Some people need to be convinced they are good. Some people will never believe what anybody says. You're FABULOUS!! If you say it enough, are you? I'd like to say it with a tremor in my voice a roll to the tongue and a shout out as I throw one of those feather boas over my shoulder.
Fab- uuuuuuu......loooooooosssss. Do I believe it... eh, some of the time!

This card is slightly different than my usual (that is, if there is such a thing). I used a paint brush to put on the flowers and hearts and leaves.... no ink or markers. Made the background paper... well, not physically made the paper, but took blank white paper, then stamped images and smeared ink to give it a 'designer' look. Is there any FuN MaiL in your future? If you believe that I got more than 50 YELLOW cards to sell you.... inquire within!!
Good copy cat. Had fun window shopping a few weeks ago. I might have said something in an earlier post. I'm a Target and Kohls girl. I went to a 'designer' mall and stepped into a few 'nice' woman's stores..... cute stuff.... wish I could feel good about spending $38 on a flimsy t-shirt.... or $65 dollars on a cute jacket (not an over coat, but something you'd wear over that flimsy t-shirt... like a sweater) that I should wear for "dressing my truth". Clothes do make a woman... if you are not convinced I could show you some pictures from Wal-Mart shoppers, it's an email that gets circulated.

Any how... one fashion trend is broaches and pins and flowers.... big poofy flowers to wear on your lapel, or around your scoop neck collar.... draws up to your face, yadda yadda.... I studied the flower....should have bought it for a sample.... but not at $22 dollars or was it more???? Then, bought me some cheap, but nice silk material on clearance... and tried to make my own decorative flower. Then MK asked me to make them into hair bows for her grand-daughters... so here is my take (c-CREATE).... cutting flower petal shapes, stitch in the middle, a little candle flame at the edges.... then I realized you could go to Hobby Lobby, buy a silk flower, pop off the head and stick a pin it.... same thing.... or is it?

While I type this, I got a call from the temp agency... ah, never mind....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin