Tuesday, February 08, 2011

C-creative Presentation

- Happy as a Hedgie
- Flowers poppin'
- C- creative

I got inspired over the weekend. Colors, ideas, layouts, doodles.... lots of football... so the mind wonders and the hands get busy playing with all this fun stuff. You hear... well maybe you don't because I'm the one 'blurfing' all the time... but some say (those who blog their crafting) they will NOT bring another paper craft item into their house until they use up what they have.... yeah! right! That is so hard to do because they (the paper craft designers) are coming up with such adorable stuff... that you just want to have even more super adorable stuff! I'm playing! I'm creating! I'm giving away... I'm selling a little bit so others can send out FuN MaiL.

Went window shopping yesterday. Wondered in a few up scale (well to me)..... way above' Kohl's type of store' specialty shop. Talk about a fish out of water. But I loved it!! The smells.... boy do they pump the perfume in those stores. plates and cups displays in an exclusive clothing store? Perfect time to go shopping on a Monday morning at 11:30am!!!! OMG!!!!! the cute clothes.... light purples, and light green, loden (I think between grey/green) navy blue, scarfs, long beaded jewelry, jackets over t's and FLOWERS. Flower pins, flower bracelets, flower head bands.... just clip it on over the cute adorable expensive clothes and go!

I went to JoAnn's after and found some fairly cheep silky material.... searched the web when I got home for fabric flower tutorials, and created a few of my own. I found in a tutorial if you slightly singe the edges with a flame, it helps seal the fraying. Now I have to go and find my clips.... somewhere in my stash..... they were charging a tinge over $25 for these flowers. I'm cheaper.... want one? Email me, we'll work it out!

Got a crazy fun hair cut.... check out my 365 picture blog later today for updates on the new do!
Silly cabin fever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH my heavens what a super duper adorable card! Happy Hair cut!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin