Friday, February 04, 2011

Dip your toes in and SPARKLE

- What a week

Don't you wish you could just be a little fairy and flit about, here and there, with your head up in the clouds, feeling light as a feather with just the tips of your perfectly manicured toes touching sparkles and glitter reaching up to tickle you from below? Nah, that's overrated!!!!

Had a job interview on Monday (didn't get it)- had a blizzard (did get what the weatherman ACTUALLY predicted)- and finally got it into my thick skull how to embrace my personality that I've had for some almost 47 years. I've been told to lighten up, that I take life too seriously, relax a little... I see the light!! It doesn't mean I'm going to head into it and *snap* change who I am... but now, I can better A-accept (Part of my mantra this year living Back to BAsics) who I am, and try to understand it... embrace it, in a different way.

Lately I've had too many 'signs' pointing at me that something needs to happen. Ding, ding .... ding...caution... yellow tape.... work in progress!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card! Glad you all made it though the Blizzard and the color weather ok! Embracing who we really are can be hard sometimes! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

Peggy said...

Thank you kim! And anonymous... you made my day too!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin