Friday, February 11, 2011

A Little Wand Action

- Once Upon a Time
- The End

Fairies, butterflies, owls... oh my.... just a C-creative cycle of fun and whimsy. Mom's love to give their little princesses cards with fairies on them. Something about the glitter on the wings or the magic of the wand... or the silliness of the possibilities of what dreams can come true with a pinch of glitter, a swirl of the wand and a few wishes!!! I loved making the card with the stars.... although a simple layout... I was sitting there (I think during the Super Bowl) trying to figure out the biggest impact of making the star boarder around the cute wanna be fairy princess! Glitter is a must on both cards... doesn't show well in the picture... but on the wings, the wand, the crown... I love a fairies bling!! This is some happy FuN MaiL!
Seems like a long week. The brrrrrrr cold, the feet of snow.... the winter grind (no sunshine). But it is Friday! I think it was sandwich week in our house.... Ground Italian Sausage with sauteed onion and red pepper, French Bread Pizza & Pulled Pork with Saz's BBQ sauce.... last night was crab cakes with boiled potatoes..... nice hot meal on a cold, cold night!
I'm going to put on my fairy wings and see what kind of fun I can brew up.... sounds like a witch... glam up! Poof!!!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

These are so sweet! Love them. Nice hot yummy meal always helps warm the bones on weeks like this!

Peggy said...

Good thing I love to cook. :0)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin