Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just point and shoot!

- S-simply said
- Fun in the sun

Well I'm proud to say that I cleaned up almost 95 percent of my cre8tive lab! It's always that 5% that I seem to like to hold on to... as if actually completing a job is impossible. I found 3 decorative baskets/bins as Kohl's on clearance for the same price that one would have cost... so I felt I got a 'cleaning' deal as well. Using the baskets to hold envelopes, scraps and misc. crafting items... they look cute... and neat!! However, I do think if anyone walked into my cre8tive lab... they would seriously want to know exactly what it was that I cleaned!

S-simple birthday card... got an order... and sometimes too much stuff on a card clutters the true and S-simple sincere thought behind it all!

Two months ago our smiles were in the southern Florida sun. Can I tell you how much I love digital cameras??? They are best invention for any quick artist... capture the moment and view it in an instant. The quality, and the ability to share it. Love, love, love it!!!!!! Bubba is taking the picture, it was the first time he touched my new camera and he didn't quite know how to use it... we said point and shoot!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl Houston said...

you have such a cute family, Peggy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin