Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I love Hug(gys)!!!

- Memory Lane
- Original Huggys

OMG!!!!! After 1/2 hour of fiddling, 2 hours of searching and reminiscing through boxes in the crawl space, and another 1/2 of decision making... I scanned a photo and a copy of a prdesign original, I was able to reproduce them and send them to my lap top! I am jumping for joy! This is a new day!

The above photo is the beginning of our 'annual fall photo shoot' 23 years ago. OMG!!! I love the colors! Some years we got great leaf shots.... other years... well, not so great!!!
And as promised, I will be showcasing (not to be confused with CASE-ing) some really original works. This card is xeroxed from 1992.... for Suzy Q.... her birthday card back then... and actually a shout out... her birthday was Monday.... so it's all a circle. Try this, click here... and it should take you to the picture of her birthday card kit (post from Monday), look in the right corner, the bird with the hat... her card this year!

My logo... is a Huggy Bear (Peggy Hubmann is Huggy Pebmann... if you reverse the first two letters of each name). No stamps, all drawings! More drawings on the back of the card... and I only did it on copy paper folded in half, then colored in with my original college prima color pencisl! Oh, this makes my day. Hope you had fun looking into my past... more scanning to come!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin