Friday, February 18, 2011

Life Gives Me Scraps!

- A stitch in time

Well, I've created a fine mess. If I had a nickel for every time I posted that I needed to clean my 'office'... craft room, art studio, cre8tive lab... I'd have about a dollar by now!

I had a challenge, and I created... and when I cre8te... scraps and stamps, and ink pads and scissors and more paper just get left to pile up. And when I need an inch more of space... I just push the pile aside or add another pile to the pile. And now, sadly, the opportunity fell through...


I should embrace the fact that there was an opportunity! I did come up with a new mantra.... Brighten Someone's Day with a Cre8tive Greeting!!
I feel better a day later.... but now I'm left to pick up the pieces.... literally .... pieces of paper and pieces of ribbon and pieces of punch art... much better that, than trying to pick up the pieces of a broken heart or a child's broken heart or worse yet a broken bone. I'll gladly pick up scraps!! As if in life you get lemons, make lemonade...as for a paper crafter, life give you scraps, make a scrap book!

Today's card would be some great FuN MaiL....with it's bright flower vessel... glitter on the yellow petals and brads and a cute paper flowers and there are stitches on this card.... see dad... I do use my Kenmore sewing machine that I got 24 years ago.... a stitch in time, saves nine.... I'll try and clean up my mess... to clear a space for the next challenging opportunity!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My studio is TRASHED!!!! I can't even say a mess! UGH! Working on that this weekend!

Love you card! Great use of a scrap! Have a wonderful weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin