Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Sh!ne at my Job(s)

- Blogger-versary
- Crack in the foundation

A couple of weeks ago, with the new year beginning, I thought I must be coming up on my blog anniversary. Some people know the exact date when they launched their site. I remember thinking I'd have nothing to talk about, and we were going to take pictures of one of our garden gnomes traveling to different hot spots in our life. That would have been fun if I kept it up... if you noticed there's a new animated movie out... with Gnomes as the main characters....who'd a thunk it? But now over 1,174 posts later, here I am with more to say than I could ever type.... I am having my 4-1/2 year anniversary.... I started the blog a few months after we moved here to Illinois... that will be 5 years on June 7. I'm letting the light Sh!ne in on this beautiful winter morning and happy to see the sun and the thermometer reach 30 degrees... and with the thaw, I can actually see the muddy ground. I'm letting my thousand-th cre8tive greeting!! be showcased... my name is Peggy and I'm an artist!


Doodle, doodle, doodle.... love to say that word! So much to create and draw and design.. and so little time. Right now I really like my job.... mom. Our son will be leaving for college in 6 months (yikes).... and our daughter will be able to get her drivers license soon. And now you know, I'm cleaning toilets and funky green stuff on the grout, I'm finding Tucker bunnies, and deceased lady bugs in the window frames, I'm making gourmet meals and washing windows and I'm also seeing where our 10 year old house is starting to settle... cracks in the foundation? I'm A-accepting (Back to BASICS) today, that this job I have.... I do it quite well. I don't get many days off, and the pay... well I should get a raise....and sometimes the staff complains... a lot... but for right now... I have the best job in the world! And lucky to have it! My name is Peggy and I'm a mom!


Have a Wonderful day!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Your cards ROCK Peggy! I love them to pieces! I think you are a fabulous Artist and Mom! ROCK on with your bad self!!!! SMILE!

Peggy said...

Yo yo jive to hood you mo fo, dude? Huh???? Just heard the Airplane clip with Beaver's mom.... had to be there! :0)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin