Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Low Maintenance, that's me!


- Yoga is b-balance
- Card of the week

Before you've practiced, the theory is useless. After you've practiced, the theory is obvious. Two months of Yoga, 8 weeks.... the pain in my lower back was gone after week two. I had done those stretches before on my own...but with an instructor carefully guiding the movement, was it time after 7 months to feel right? Or, a combination? It is truly amazing not to feel pain. Yoga is 99% practice and 1% theory.

Pur-sonally.... I love finding these girly girls to doodle... and their purses. Yoga part of B-Balance or going Back to BASICS this years mantra... I'm finally remembering things that bring me joy and happiness BASICS... like colors in the rainbow... blue skies, sun Sh!ne.... the fun it is, being a girl.. getting a new purse and wallet, having my toes painted pink, finding a hair stylist willing to work with my hair, breathing, reading a sappy book or watching a chick flick, smelling purty, finding a pair of jeans that fit in all the right places, my cute furry pom puppy sleeping on my head, talking less... listening more, chit chats when it's exciting to yadda, yadda, blah blah, learning a new yummy recipes that family members say, 'can we have that again?'.... just a re-cap.... thank goodness I am NOT high maintenance.
Happy Wednesday... did you check out my new header? Mardi gras & St. Paddy's day rolled into one... just wish I could center it....edit: moved it more center, i like it better

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin