Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mama, don't let your babies grow up!

- Cute Bundle of Joy
- Time goes by

Okay, I'm trying, and trying ....and now I want to toss the scanner out the window. I just don't get it! I wanted to show you another Huggy card from 15 + years ago, but I just couldn't get the document to rotate and be landscape. Aaargh... wow, I'd be dangerous if I knew how to use this stuff.

I couldn't even get the first picture to be vertical!! Ugh.... imagine it.... a baby laying on it's side in the crib with the bunting around it. Cute paper, cheery cheeks, fun swirl of a wisp of hair! Awwwwww.....

I might have the opportunity to create a baby shower card, so I did a sample and love how it turned out. Tune in, some day and I might actually say I got the gig!!!

Okay, so I'm good at blogs, fairly good at taking digital pictures... now learning Photo Shop or Scanning is on my to do list. I once used to have little people, proof is in the picture! I wish I could squeeze those tiny little fun kids of mine. Eleven long years ago... tear!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These Baby Shower invites are so stinking CUTE!!!! Love them!

I hope you get the gig!

Loved your little logo bear yesterday too! SMILE!

Peggy said...

Thanks Kim, appreciate the kind, kind words!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin