Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Introducing Cre8tive Greetings!!

- Heart's Desire
- A bit funky

Years ago when I became a card maker (oh that reminds me, I need to look in the crawl space and find xeroxed copies of some of my 'original' cards) the picture on the front meant everything. Then when I was introduced to SU! around 2002 all cards were stamped! But I of course did not want to HAVE to purchase every stamp, because
A. I'd be broke
B. I loved to draw!!!

I could do that!!! Now I look at today's post and it's paper piecing, nary a stamp (just teeny tiny ones) or doodle in sight, it's all about the paper, the colors, the punches and the embossing folders to imprint an image.... well today it is!! Tomorrow is just another day to make something else in the FuN MaiL department! Oh, that takes me to another point.... I-infinate ways to create and make something sweet! Part of going Back to BASICS.

Here I am funked up a bit. Notice the flower on my lapel I made (yesterday's post)?? My hair is much shorter... really short in back... shaggy on the sides....it's ok for now... it will grow, and next time I'll try something different.

Very, very cold out, 3 degress, I'm snug with a fuzzy 10 lb blanket on my lap!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin