Friday, February 25, 2011

Figuring the Code

- Next Holiday
- Blast from the Past

I'm learning how to scan both documents and photos and send them to the lap top to edit. A bit of a challenge as you will see below. I'm also taking an online class with Heidi Swapp and Jessica Sprague (talented woman in the scrapping world) and learning Photo Shop. My mind is just swelling with being technologically savvy. So, I think I need to take a break and go back to actual hands on creating with paper, and punches, and glitter and brads and doodles etc.... Wow! This has been an interesting week of creating! Next holiday....toss up... Mardi Gras... or the luck of the Irish, St. Paddy's day! Send FuN MaiL!!!!!! (subliminal message)


Look it snowed!! Yes in Wisconsin, yes in February... yes in 2000. This picture was taken in my parents back yard about 6 weeks before we moved back to Wisconsin having lived in Tennessee for 5 years. The kids hadn't see this much snow in a very long time. My 'little' pipsqueeks at 4-1/2 years and 6-1/2 years....awwwww
You get half a Huggy here. Still trying to figure out why the document wouldn't center and scan properly. My cards evolved again... and went from the Huggy doodle....on the back of the card to the computer generated cards... this is circa 1999. I used the bar code on the back and I put the date on, like a scanner number i.e. 02 25 20 11..... (I thought I was clever, but you don't know how long it took to design a bar code from trying to line up the lines) I also said who or what the card was for. Each card then was made for someone/thing specific... not for fun to go in my 'stash'.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin