Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy B-balance Day!!!

- Don't Stumble
- What the heck

I love being amazed every day. Those aha moments.... learning to better yourself and the world around you. I found this new site for people um like me... who don't have enough to do or think about during the day called...Stumble Upon. Once you sign up (free), you can put it on your tool bar to click any time you've come to the end.... of whatever, and it generates and finds websites of places you might be interested in (you check a page of different interests like... travel, crafts, self improvement, cars, cooking etc...) so if you were 'feeling lucky' on google, now you can stumble upon different websites that you might have never found before. It's kind of fun! I am just amazed at how many creative places there are out there in cyber land. I tried to be funky with my free blogger layout (on all 4 of my blogs), and I try to make whimsical & unique cards, and I try to give my take of the real world as I see it... but I'm just scratching the surface of THE OTHERS out there.
So, don't forget it's Valentine's Day!!!! The card above is fun and is CAS-ed (more on the digi side of creating) .... but it's missing something!!! Hmmmm... I made lots of cards this year for the heart day, loved every minute of the creative process... but didn't have a single sole request a card to give as their FuN MaiL. Thank goodness this is just my hobby, if it were my job... oh my. But then I think too... if this were my job... would it be fun for me anymore? I need a happy B-balance(Back to BASICS) of both!

love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's day Peggy! Wish you much peace and happiness! Balance can be so hard to find sometimes! Your card is great!

Peggy said...

Happy <3 Kim!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin