Monday, February 21, 2011

No snail mail

- Number 1
- Card kit
I never much thought about Presidents Day. Yes, I knew about the presidents, but don't remember the huge blow out sales for furniture and that some states the schools and the Federal government celebrate this day off! Well, not so much off for my kids... Sissy had an early morning track practice, and Bubba went to school to get on a bus to go to a scholastic bowl competition. Why do I always need to send or receive mail on all of these federal holidays???

But, I hope got this out in time!!! I made an Easter card kit for my friend Suzy Q, who happens to have a birthday today!!!!!! I'm so interested in these kits of the month... all the new goodies you get, and then you MUST create. Since she is a scrapper and card maker who is busy with a full time job, two kids and hundreds of activities.... I decided to make her something she could do by means of the kit.
Included: card stock, envelopes, Easter Themed pattern paper, Cuttlebug Embossing folder, ribbons, brad, punch outs, flowers, tags four card sketches (to get ideas how to put it all together).... along with the WISH birthday card, and you can see below... a paper bag pocket that is holding 2 distressed tags.... all things she can use, or use to get ideas.

This is birthday FuN MaiL, but I still think we need to make more of effort to send out cre8tive greeting cards...it's a great surprise to have someone think of you. However, with the post office getting soooooo many holidays.... you might need to plan better if you want it to get there by a specific date!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy President's Day! My boys do not have off school today either!

What a lovely "kit" you made! Sure would make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin