Monday, January 31, 2011

Let me count thy ways

- Do I need a reason to write?
- Chicken in the car and the car wont go, what does it spell?
C H I C A G O
- Good weekend

These two birds just flew the coop. They were in my doodle stash. I pulled them out, cut them off their initial layout and with the bright YELLOW envelope, created some FuN MaiL.

After I left off steam from my out to lunch mug from last Friday's post .... something happened... I don't want to say it was magical.... and I don't want to say too much as to 'jinx' it.... two phone calls can make a big difference and change your life. The easy one... the temp agency called me with a possible 8-10 week part time job... I go for the interview today.

And the other call, while silly & fun and crazy and impossible.... got my cre8tive wheels turning and I might be on to something. I worked all weekend developing ideas, brain storming, using other people's brains, checking the thesaurus, doodling, having fun 'cuz my computer cooperated. I will give you a sneak peak.... click over to my cre8tive greetings!! too blog to see some of the layout changes... and I will talk about it again after more of the change has taken place.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin