Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tag you're it!

- The same, yet different
- Flakey
- Inspected by
I was going through some sort of 'stash' (oh one of my many creative/clutter piles) in my office and found some cute hedge hog images. These, I definitely didn't draw (although you have seen them before when I have 'copied' them). I was in a swap a few years ago and I received all kinds of stamped 3 x 5 images to color in (here I used water color pencils and markers), and then take the very cute image and create the card.... so I did.... twice. Oval frame vs. rectangle frame.... burnt sienna vs. pink. This could be a 'just sending you a note' card... or part of birthday wish, or be my Valentine.... just about anything. Have you sent out any FuN mAil lately?

Which do you like better? No 1 or No 2.... or are they just the same?

Here's a view of my front entryway. Boots everywhere. We got about 3" of wet snow yesterday. At one point it was raining... then the snow went from slushy to crunchy. I'm thinking of blue skies and sunshine and sandy beaches, ahh relax!

A silly little observation: I don't know when this started happening but I HATE tags on the side of my shirts, they are sooo annoying. I was never so sensitive... they must be rubbing on my belly fat.... but inspection tags and how to wash the garment are not only on the neckline (to tell you which way to wear the shirt), but also on the inside seam... just above my pant line... you try to ripppppp them out... and it leaves behind a very thick/course thread, which is annoying too! I really like the shirts that print the tag right on the article of clothing. How many tags do you REALLY need on a shirt?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin