Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Best spot for a good view

- I Moosed the Sun
- Send any FuN MaiL today

It's so perfect to represent a little boys' life, I love Bubba's little red wagon as part of my winter 'still life' (which is part of my 365 photo project). You know, the kids not two anymore... My father in law found this at a sale probably more that 16 years ago. It's special.The tires are flat...well I don't know that, I think it's molded plastic... so I don't even think you can pump them up. The axels are missing a screw, so it wiggles and jiggles as it goes over bumps. There's a tiny bit of rust and then the perfect bumper stickers are placed in just the right spots. In this picture the snow is fresh, the sky is blue and the sun is shining bright! You couldn't ask for a better spot for viewing that day.

You do know that Valentine's Day is coming up, right? It's not a holiday just for 'lovers'. We need more LOVE in the world. It's a great time after the doldrums of grundgy old winter to send anyone a special PICK ME UP, thinking of you, missing you, love you, let's get together and SH!NE type of card. You know you like it when I send you some FuN MaiL!!! So, start thinking of all those special people you want to shout out too.... and then give me, not Hallmark... a little business. Remember, my cards are unique, handmade, and one of a kind... you will not find anything at the grocery store card stand better priced either.... unless you are REALLY cheap and buy the .49c type cards.... what's that all about?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin