Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Feeling Funky

- What's funky mean to you?
- January 5

I like words! I like learning. I like learning words, looking up the definition and using the word correctly in a sentence. I love fun words... like funky chicken, funky monkey, get funky. Funky is a slang word. Here is it's meaning besides groovy music or having a special odor: eccentric in a humorous or tongue and cheek manner;campy

Here's a mish mash of a Funky card. I'd love someone to tell me to be FUNKY! Right on! Banners are in on cards and scrapbook layouts.

Went to my first official Yoga class last night. It was good! I can't say my back feels any better, I guess what's good is that it doesn't feel any worse! Sissy signed up to the class with me too! She's all legs. We have to get them stretched out, then I think that will help strengthen her body a bit! Orthodontist this morning, so I'm a bit late starting my day. Overcast and kind of funky out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin