Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cross over in C-creativity

- Hanging on a wire
- Banner Day

Okay, I gotta admit that hostessing 3 different blogs is starting to get a bit confusing. Did I show you this picture? or was it posted on my 365 project photo blog or was it part of my wheeling and dealing showcasing cards for sale at cre8tive greetings too!! ? This is just a metaphor... I know the above card is a first time show (off) cuz I just made it yesterday, and the below card was highlighted on Day 24. But if you get what I mean, I'm having fun crossing over with my Creativity (one of my words as part of my going Back to BASICS, lifestyle). I don't think about what I'm going to post here, until I add the pictures, and then I see how they relate to what's going on in my life. My Creativity is hanging on a wire over into many different things.


Having a banner day:
refers to a day being noteworthy, shouldn't all days have something in them that is noteworthy or a reason to fly a special banner?

The above picture is inspired by Heidi Swapp's blog. She takes ordinary things and hits them outta the park in simple designs. She has old frames that she often adds her paper products to. She does banners and flags ... all the time hangs them off of empty picture frames, mirrors, blinds on the windows. Granted I'm not a national paper product designer, but maybe if I incorporate some of her fantabulous ideas on a small scale, it will make may studio a more Creative place just walking in there!

And I leave you with this final note... as I go through this day and many others after this, I'm going to take on the ironic sense that a task should be easy, thus having many banner days, after all, life truly is not rocketry. And if my final note makes no sense at all, go check out the house of Sh!ne's post for today.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 blogs???? I can hardly keep up with one let alone three! You go girl!

Love your sweet birdie card today! Lovely colors!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin