Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Basic Essentials

- Simplify
- It does what it does

One of the words that helps me get on track for living in Twenty Eleven and to go 'Back to BASICS' is Simplify. But what's funny is that one of the definitions to SIMPLIFY is to ....
to reduce to basic essentials...

At 21 Easy Hacks to Simplify, they give suggestions on what exactly to do to change your life to live with simplicity. Here is one: Go Media Free.... I'm having a hard time with that one. Right now I'm a Fox news junky... I want the truth to be told... no spin... but man, this world is crazy.

But, I can make a simple card. Not to change the subject, but look at that cute sparkly heart and only 5 layers... but you really can't tell, because the design and layout is so simple. Curves, hearts, circles.... Are you thinking of sending a card to someone so they get some FUN mail?? With love....
It's happening, again. Winter has come back to Illinois. Well winter never left, it was the snow that 'left'. And now outside my window to the world, it's white, again!

1 comment:

Cheryl Houston said...

I'm on the phone right now with Time Warner Cable because they haven't turned the cable off yet. They were supposed to do it on January 5th. But, it's still on.

:) Just thought I would share.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin