Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Balance Wrapped


- I'm a card maker
- Mind balance

Cute shabby turtle! Just to re-iterate (must I???) for all of my fans out there (thank you, thank you) In most* cases.... get the word CASe (Copy And Share Everything) the images on my cards are hand drawn (by me) but I do not come up with the images. I COPY them from someone else. I am a very good copier, imitator, copy cat....I'm a fake, a phony, a forger! I don't want to ever make it seem that these cute images are MINE..... * but I do admit... that some of my dogs and people are my own doodles, but I will tell you... so I can get all the kudos!!! Oh, I've been asked and told that I'm creative enough to come up with my own 'stuff'.... but right now, when there is so much cuteness to copy... and I'm really not being paid to think.... my challenge is to copy to my best ability! My cards are a combination of computer generated, hand stamped and hand drawn....

Try and wrap your mind around that bit of information! I am working and will be working on my Back to Basics, Twenty Eleven. Last night I was working a bit on my B.... balance. Went to Yoga. I think I like it. I need to work on it at home as well as in class. Here is a picture of some of the equipment that I have no idea how it's used to balance my mind, body and soul!

Hump Day. Two days left of finals in our house! Sunny, about 4" of snow on the ground. Time to walk 10 feet (two dogs and one human!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I love the stitching too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin