Friday, January 21, 2011

Flowers & Butterflies in the Middle of Winter

- Leaving a Mark
- End of the week that means the beginning of the weekend

I knew I wanted to re-create the card below, because I just loved the look. But wasn't quite sure how to do it.... so I went back to the archives of Stampin With Markie's Mom and had fun looking at some of her 'older' designs. Her work is very time consuming with all the layers, the dots and intricate groupings. But it is fun to try!!

Over the past few days I just went from blog post to blog, finding cards with this similar flower and butterfly theme and just had fun playing with it all.

Week of weather: snow, rain, freezing rain, sunshine, gloomy, full moon.... now -8 degrees!! Surprise, my back is feeling better, but it's pain is being hidden my back pain from shoveling... so hopefully that will heal, and I will be able to tell if the other pain is gone? Are you ready for some football???


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards! Hope you are staying warm! SMILE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin