Friday, January 14, 2011

Give me a break... I was winging it!

- Birds of a feather
- What's the tweet-ment

Here's a couple of doodled tweedle dee dees! I'm a card making fool. Lot's of layers and patterned paper, added stickles, some robin I mean ribbon, even some paper piecing. Just adding cards to the nest, I'm mean stash. Have you sent some happy mail today??
It was strange there for a week or so. After hearing about those thousands of birds that fell dead from the sky in Arkansas, our bird feeder sat empty for days. It was strange... during my morning ritual of posting my blog, there is always a flutter around the breakfast table.... chirping and chasing, swooping and tweeting.... but nothing for days. Maybe the birds were on vacation! But they are back.... a little cozier with the snow on top!

The kids are done with finals and ready for a 4 day weekend. They get off on MLK day too! The Packer's play again this weekend.... Go Pack Go!!! We might go meet dad for lunch today near his office. It's the middle of January! This post is for the birds!!! Happy Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin