Thursday, January 13, 2011

Creating in the Moment

- Tucker tackles the snow
- Living in the moment

Oh my goodness, at the moment, I am loving finding things to take pictures for the 365 project. Yesterday was the perfect day with the fresh snow and sunshine. I can't believe I caught this action shot of Mr. Fuzzy running back to me. Look how fast he is going... the snow is whipping up from his front paws!

I'm living in the moment and trying to go BACK to BASICS. I'm doing a lot of C - create. Last night I made 3 meat chili... at one point it had an 'odd' smell to it.... the kids likened it to 'poop'! I was worried, when I took the lid off the crock pot it did smell funky to me. But after letting it rest.... it actually tasted quite good. Must have been something with all the ingredients working weird together!

Got a new piece of 'office' equipment. Maybe I'll take a picture to give you a hint... Happy Day

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin