Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm just a Fan

- You win some you lose some
- A little bit of this

There was a whole lot of screaming going on in our house last night. With all the football upsets during Saturday's games, we weren't sure if our beloved Green Bay Packers were going to finish their Wild Card game with a win. But they won against the Eagles. We've got another week to play. Like the 'we' part, as if I have anything to do with their success, I'm just a fan! Go Pack Go!

Love how this card turned out. White gel pens are amazing against a dark background. As part of my 'plan,' my goal, well actually my 'planner' to keep my life organized in a proper manner.... I re-created the front cover to look like the design over at the House of 3. But I digress, so I continued doodling and came up with a fun 'all doodled' card.Finals week around the house. The kids did some major studying over the weekend. We just have a trace of snow on the ground, mainly in the highly shaded areas. Let's check the planner and see what I need to do today?
Go to the post office
vacuum
clean my creative space.

That sounds like a plan!! Happy Day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOOO on the Packer WIN!!!!! It was a great game!

Your card is very cute- I love the red with the white!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin