Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Love Sent


- Learning,a true gift
- Hear that?
If you are a regular visitor 'Hey there!" and if you happened upon my blog... welcome, please come back. Please leave me a comment if you get a chance, anytime! :0)
Bottom line, I like to show off and spout off.
I've just recently re-done the header on my blog (and some of the layout and color). It still may be a work in progress, but the hubster helped me figure out how I could transfer the graphic design work I do on my print program so that I now can use it on my blog. I am so excited!!! This is what excites me!
And then a few weeks ago I learned about Google Images. Oh my gosh! All those days I couldn't find the right picture in my stash or didn't like what I had to say because I wanted a better visual.... are now at my finger tips!
"Loved" how this card turned out. It must have even impressed Sissy. She pointed it out to me while lounging around my desk over the Winter break. She liked the color combination! It's the season for love, and creating cards for Valentine's Day!
I don't hear anything but the Chicago Wind whipping around my house, well and the furnace blowing full blast since it's on 20 degrees out, and the clickity clack of 8 paws on the tile floor, but besides that.... it's all quiet in my house and we are getting back to 'normal'.


1 comment:

Cheryl Houston said...

Greetings from Texas!

I just wanted to say hi.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin