Thursday, January 20, 2011

No doodles from Me

- Cards are a serious business
- True Grit

Although I have hundreds of cards in stock, when I make new cards and showcase them here at cre8tive greetings!!, I'm amazed at how many different cards could be made with the materials I have. I like patterned paper, that's where they have printed an image on the paper, no stamping or doodling needed by me. I can't say these cards are whimsical, the have an air of seriousness about them. To give them some unique flair, the top card has a lolly (which is the folded flower on the bottom right) In the middle is a pull out tag or book mark (still needs some fiber through the hole), it's being held in place with a popped up punched out butterfly, which you can also see another one in the middle of the lolly. Then look close, the patterned paper is full of butterflies.

This card is 'less' busy, still serious, but with a lighter feel to it. The patterned paper already has glitter added to it, to give it pizazz! Still no doodles from me, but about 9 layers with a crisp white area for the sentiment, and a fun punched out and popped up butterfly.

Which kind of card would you want to send as your FuN MaiL? Serious and clean lines, or whimsical & fun? Ah, send em both.... just send out some FuN MaiL!!!

Are you a fan? We're cheeseheads (nickname used for fans from Wisconsin who have wearable cheese hats) .... we are getting down and dirty and to the nitty gritty.... Packers vs. Bears.... I get so excited ... and then scared at once. We really deserve to win!!! But can the Packers pull it off!!!! It still days away.... gritting our teeth....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin