Friday, August 23, 2013

Beautiful Struggle

Live with ART ♥
it's good for you!


Week #34 LIFE'S simple pleasures - stage of change LIFE happens

We are approximately 238 days into this year!!  I'm looking back... slightly... but also embracing these new stages of my life.  And you know what.... I'm seeing the signs everywhere that LIFE happens.  We can try to stop it.... and hold on for the moment... but it keeps moving... and I'm happy to say there have been more good days than bad!!!


How timely I found this video posted on Facebook.... this mom says EVERYTHING I'm feeling.

And so.... LIFE after raising my children goes on!  And I get to continue... for the moment... I am truly blessed that I can't use up creativity, the more I use the more I have!


Sometimes when things are falling apart, the may actually be falling into place.
 
Can that be?
 
If the simple things in life don't put a smile on your face, then you will never be truly happy! 
 
So, I will make a point to do this as often as a can.... sending smiles   ... if I can't be in person to give them, freely!!


 
Do you see a theme going on here?  Not only in my quotes, but also my cards?   I am happy to incorporate my whimsical cards with a twist on LIFE!
 
If you find yourself out on a limb have a seat, enjoy the view!!


Life is simple when you live simply!


And so, we have choices!
 
Learn
Grow
make mistakes
(it'll all be okay)


 
Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things it will come and sit softly on your shoulder - Thoreau
 
Just so you know friends out there in blog land.... today's post was not planned at all... it all just came to me as I was typing.  All of my cards were made over the past two weeks and some how *wink it all just came together as the stage of LIFE that I am right now, at this very moment!!
 
Some day everything will all make perfect sense.  So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason!
 
*Bold and italicized text are quotes I have found over the past years
 
 
Brighten Someone's Day!
 
 
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin