Thursday, August 01, 2013

Hey Good Lookin, what ya got Cookin?

What are the smells and the sounds you feel when you think of summer time???

I think of fresh popped popcorn at a county fair and the ice cream truck coming down the street.  Having fun and squeals of delight jumping into a pool or a lake.  A scent of sun tan lotion mixed with bug spray.  Cicadas chatting in the trees. The hot pavement that smells of tar melting.  The fresh newness of the school supply section in Target!!

 
There is also camping out and cooking out.  Bonfires and firing up the Barby.  In the summer time I like to grill out.  A leisurely dinner on a Saturday night.  The food is fresh and it tastes so good.

 
 
Week #31 LIFE'S simple pleasures - summer time
 
I've made some fun creative greeting cards before with summer themes.... but I can't seem to find them when I need them.  One is a really cute Weber grill with the steam flowing out the vent on the round cooker with wheels.  And the other one is a cute S'more character.  But all ya gotta know is.... if you think it... I can create it for you!!!! Customized greeting cards are my specialty!!  But they will cost ya more than a boring old grocery store card!!!
 
Vegetarian - Indian phrase meaning bad hunter.
 
Brighten Someone's Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin