Monday, January 25, 2010

Brief-ly

This is a happy and fun kind of card.... I Love You boxers. The upper part is supposed to be the elastic waist band. I might have to work on this a bit if I were to do any more of these cards. Of course it's a CASe. Used versa mark to do the background hearts.

We've had a lot of rain and warm weather here(40's) in the mid-west. There are large patches of grass showing all over. We were able to take down all the outside Christmas lights that were lost under the 12" of snow we got over the holidays. The weekend was filled with sports.... v-ball and hockey and of course NFL. Today I have to motivate myself and be the 'house' wife.... I think I'll clean mirrors and dog nose smooches on glass and then vacuum the dust bunnies. Tonight it's Chicago style Hot Dogs.... yum!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin